- United reserves the right to charge shipping and handling fees on orders delivered by United vehicles. Additional shipping and handling charges may apply for special order, oversize, hazardous material (HAZMAT), factory-shipped, or expedited orders.
- Shipping Dates furnished by United are approximate and shall not be deemed to be fixed or guaranteed.
- United reserves the right to utilize third-party shipping at its discretion.
- COD shipments are not permitted.
- United reserves the right to refuse shipment for any reason.
- Shipping and handling charges are not reflected in product prices, or on quotations furnished by United. Shipping and Handling charges are added at he time of shipment and will be reflected on the customer's invoice.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your salesperson, or call 302-322- 3333.